2/24/10

Short Story of My LIFE-- =)

hey! my name is jhiLy..i insist people to call me that~~!! i really don't like my real name~~!! it sounded like a boys name~~!! hahaha~~!! :) going back to ME!!

i was born 17th day of June 1991..we are 3 siblings and i'm the middle child~~ ^^, you know what?!?! i don't have a sibling with same surename~~!! ^^, it's a unique thing about the 3 of us~~!! ^^, *try to figure out why* haha~~ ^^,

well..i haven't seen my dad for 18 years.. *i'm currently 18y/o* so for short i haven't seen him EVER SINCE!! but i don't mind~~!! we survived even without him~~!! ^^, it's because i have a wonder mom!!! ^^, even we have some arguments for times..i'm still lucky to have her as my mom~~!! ^^, i also have my brother and younger sister~~!! ^^, and i'm happy with it~~!! ^^,

growing up without a father was an awkward feeling at first..how can i blame myself for feeling that way~~i keep on seeing other children with their dads and as a little girl i'm wondering why i don't have a father~~?!?!! *so confused* but as time goes..my mom explained everything to me..why things happened that way~~

she even explained why me and my brother doesn't have the same surename~~ *and now we also explain the same thing with my youngest sister* even we are from different fathers WE DON'T CARE what's the problem with that?!?! that's life~~!! we should accept it~~!! as well as the society~~!! they should also accept it~~!! haha!! :) one good thing here is that we have a CLOSE FAMILY TIES ..sometimes other ask if we have some arguments in the house~~!! well i guess every family have some arguments~~!! even the almost PERFECT FAMILY have arguments too~~ it's a normal stage of LIFE~!!!

all i can say is: WHATEVER KIND OF FAMILY YOU HAVE NOW~~BE PROUD OF IT~~ WHETHER YOU HAVE A SINGLE MOM..SEPARATED PARENTS..STEP-BROTHERS OR SISTERS..BE PROUD OF IT~~!! don't mind the criticism of other people!! WTF?!! they don't even know the reason why your family ended that way~~ so they don't have the rights to JUDGE YOU..just because of IMPERFECT FAMILY that you have~~!! ^^,

well~~i guess this is just a super brief intro about me~~!! ^^, haha~~!! ^^,

nobody is perfect~~so there would also be no perfect family~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment